Design and development of a website is only the first half of a complete website project. We refer to the second half as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). SEO is the process of pushing your website higher and higher up the Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's). As almost all of us will be familiar with Google search, we can all agree that the higher up the results a website, the more likely we will click it.
SEO is a highly time-consuming task when done to a professional standard, but the results you will see once your website starts ranking higher up the first page of Google are invaluable. SEO is an investment as you will likely not see any improvements within the first six months. Nevertheless, once you hit that six - twelve month mark and the results inevitably start to show, the impact the massive amounts of traffic to your website can have are often the difference between success and failure.
We provide 6, 9 and 12 month SEO packages with discounts the longer you sign up for. We monitor your website's traffic monthly and provide audits that show the campaign's progress. To show that we know what we're doing, why don't you go to Google now and run a search for 'Influx Studios' to see who comes up at the top!
How SEO could benefit your business
1. Increased traffic to your website, which will increase your customers and overall sales/revenue.
2. After Influx has completed your website, organic (free) traffic will start to generate through your website. Organic traffic along with paid traffic such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads and PPC (pay per click) campaigns can be the perfect mix to gain a maximum amount of visitors. However, SEO (once done properly) will bring free potential customers to your website forever.
3. Build your relationships with other similar businesses by linking to and from each other’s websites using such things as blog articles and news updates.
4. Increase your websites user experience. The more visitors your website receives, the easier it is to improve your website as it is now easier to analyse customer pain-points, specific behaviours and drop-off rates.
5. Allow users to find specific pages on your website through schema mark-up - this is when multiple pages of a website are listed within Google before a user clicks through to your website. This feature of SEO can save you time and help your customers get to where they want to goas quick as possible.
Other questions you may be wondering
A. Thousands of new websites are being made daily with the internet becoming a competitive race to the top of Google. A lot of what SEO involves is testing keywords and researching recent trends - all of which takes time. If ranking high on Google was easy, everybody would be doing it. If you're aiming to be the best in your area, there is 'local SEO' which can make a massive difference in your local area. However, we would still need a 6-month campaign as a minimum to guarantee that you would see the results.
Q. If I already have a website design that was created elsewhere can you still run a SEO campaign for me?
A. Yes, even if your website was designed a number of years ago and you still have the login information to access your website's back-end, then we can still run SEO campaigns for you no problem.
Interested in this for your business?
We offer a free consultation meeting to assess your businesses needs so no need to worry if it all sounds a little overwhelming to begin with, we're here to help!