Ecommerce Website Design
An E-commerce store is essentially a website that sells products online. E-commerce shops are becoming more popular as high-street shops are closing down and people are expecting to get everything they need at the touch of their fingertips. There is no end to the products you can sell through an E-commerce website and the benefits of running an online shop vs. a real one are endless. All our stores have PayPal and Debit/Credit Card payment integration. We also include an SSL certificate with all of our online shops, allowing secure connections from a web server to a browser.
An SSL certificate ensures that your customers can trust that your website is safe and that all data such as passwords and credit card details entered by your customers are secure. You will know a website has an SSL certificate by the padlock icon in the URL search bar.
Once the E-commerce Website Design is finished, we will then run 2/3 training sessions with the business owner getting them totally up to speed with managing their own website for future use. The sessions will include adding or removing items, setting up discount codes and targeting potential customers with online advertising or email campaigns with similar interests to what you're selling.
How an E-commerce shop could benefit your business
1. E-commerce shops are much easier to scale up than a real-life premise. The only thing you need to worry about is somewhere to keep your stock and then the rest is automatically taken care for online.
2. You can take sales 24/7 all year round so there is no end to when your customers can make a purchase. As long as the stock is there and the user is ready to purchase, your business can create sales whilst you’re sleeping - quite literally!
3. Your customer reach can be much wider when your business is online. Whether you want to ship nationally or internationally, there's no limit to where your customers can come from.
4. Reviews are a massive part of online shopping nowadays. If your product works and customers can see this through your reviews on your website, Trustpilot and Google My Business they are much more likely to make a purchase based on this data.
5. With an online store comes less cost, which means you then have one of two decisions to make: A) charge less for your product and hopefully make more sales or B) charge the same as what you would have done and make more money on each sale because of minimal overheads.
Other questions you may be wondering
Q. Can I manage my shop myself after you have finished the Ecommerce web development even I have minimal technical expertise?
A. The Editor interface system is simple and easy to use and allows business owners to make minor updates and changes to their online shops manually. This can range from adding or removing products, changing prices or running promotional offers to entice new customers. The thought of this may seem a little daunting at first, but our team at Influx Studios are on hand to get you up to speed with exactly how you use the system and our support team will be available if you do happen to encounter any issues later down the line. It's an extremely straight forward interface that we believe anybody can get to grips with.
Q. Where will the money go when I make sales through my Ecommerce Website Design?
A. This is entirely down to the business owner. There are many different systems that you can use to make sales and collect payments. Stripe, PayPal, Klarna and Visa Debit/Credit are just a few examples. You can easily link your business account to your website and even set up TAX and VAT charges.
Interested in this for your business?
We offer a free consultation meeting to assess your businesses needs so no need to worry if it all sounds a little overwhelming to begin, with we're here to help!